Revision as of 20:10, 29 January 2008 by Nathan Yergler (New page: === 0.1 === * Initial release. ('''done''') * All CC licenses. ('''done''') * CLI tools. ('''done''') * Modules. ('''done''') ** Exempi embed. ('''done''') ** Exempi XMP sidecar. ('''done'...)
- Initial release. (done)
- All CC licenses. (done)
- CLI tools. (done)
- Modules. (done)
- Exempi embed. (done)
- Exempi XMP sidecar. (done)
- Make light blog post about release on techblog, explain early state (done)
- Optimization - namely caching in some way. Should not access file every attribute request.
- Gnome tools. (done)
- Nautilus frontend. (done)
- Gnome settings frontend. (done)
- GTK License chooser. (See mockups) (done)
- File embed preference over external storage. (Use external only as needed.) (done)
- Store default jurisdiction. (done - default license is in default jurisdiction)
- vorbiscomment (done)
- Do big release on main CC blog and across various chat and mailing lists to pick-up people, lots of them...
- Do liblicense 03 release todo
- RELEASED 2007-08-03
- Further refinement.
- Sugar tools.
- Journal integration.
- Another major announcement
- liblicense 04 release todo
- RELEASED 2007-08-22
0.5 (really 0.5.1)
- Migrate to ABI compatibility with current exempi
- Ensure we have reasonable ABI + versioning ourselves
- Release fixes for all those segfaults (oops)
- Package for Debian unstable
- RELEASED 2008-01-15
- our own (boo hiss) string comparator that tries pointer quality then a safe strcmp
- verification link support
- morePermission support
- scout out and flesh out basic video support
- Integration with Eye of Gnome
- Add PD as option
- Add support for Miro (for linkback verification and embedding in video formats)
- KDE Integration so they can take KDE items up stream and depend on liblicense