|Description of Software||Low-level license metadata integration for applications.|
|Bug Tracker||Link to Bug Tracker|
|Code Repository||Link to Code repository|
|Mailing List||Link to Mailing list|
What is liblicense?
liblicense provides a straight-forward way for developers to build license-aware applications. liblicense utilizes a pluggable module system for reading and writing metadata from specific file types, allowing extensibility for specific content types.
- For a brief introduction video, check Asheesh Laroia talking about liblicense
- To see liblicense in action take a look at License tagger, the cross platform file metadata editor.
- Supports verification URLs for metadata verification
See Operating System Mockups for ideas on how liblicense could be integrated into various platforms.
- Release History and Roadmap
- Desktop Integration
- RDF Reference
- File Metadata Information
- Library Documentation (generated from source)
- Buildbot helps test out liblicense on various platforms.