Legal Tools Translation/4.0/Lithuanian
Preparing first draft.
First draft was submitted: 3/18/2014
Public comment period: 4/15/2014 - 6/15/2014
Translation officially published:
- Jurga Gradauskaitė - lead of translation team (communication with CC headquarters, translation of first draft of CC-BY, organisational work: allocation of assignments to other members and control)
- Rėda Pilipaitė - participant in translation process
- Paulius Jurčys - participant in translation process
- Edgaras Markevičius - participant in translation process (expected)
- Prof. Vytautas Mizaras - advisory, review, comment
We have experience with translating the 3.0 license, and are planning to follow the usual route. We will send information to related communities (artists, bloggers, content managers, libraries, academic institutions, etc.), post information on our internet site and Facebook page, and organize and event to draw attention to the fact that public comments are welcome. We will afterwards summarize the results and decide within our team which recommendations should be followed, and we intend to send feedback to all of the applicants with proposals, indicating whether their requests have been fulfilled, how and why.
Translation files on staging server
To be published
Final translation files
4.0: to be published