Legal Tools Translation/4.0/Dutch
Dutch is an official language of the following jurisdictions: Aruba, Belgium, Curaçao, Netherlands, Sint Maarten, and Suriname.
Of these jurisdictions only Belgium and the Netherlands have a CC-affiliate. Maarten Zeinstra of CC-NL will coordinate the translation. Lucie Guibault of CC-NL will oversee the translation and verify its legal linguistic correctness. CC-BE Public Lead Yannick H'Madoun will assist from Belgium. Yannick also has a LLM and can also verify legal linguistic correctness of the translation.
First draft was submitted: 9 July 2014
Public comment period: 21 July - 1 September 2014
Translation officially published: 4.0 - 25 February 2015 (read the blog post); CC0 - 18 March 2014 (read the blog post)
- Paul Keller, advisor
- Maarten Zeinstra (Translation Coordinator, CC-NL)
- Lucie Guibault (Legal CC-NL)
- Yannick H’Madoun (CC-BE)
- Lisette Kalshoven (CC-NL)
- Tamara Mangelaars (Kennisland)
- Tiara Roquas (intern CC-NL)
- Rutger de Beer (peer review, student LLB)
- Sarah Johanna Eskens (peer review, student LLB)
- Sam van Velze (peer review, student LLB)
- Marco Caspers (peer review, student LLB)
- Alexander de Leeuw (peer review, student LLB)
Creative Commons Netherlands: info (at) creativecommons (dot) nl.
Read the document with the translation challenges.
Translation files on staging server
Final translation files