This page describes our plan for making JsWidget something we want people to use.
The following are "preview" versions, not things we suggest you use in a massive public-facing web service.
- It exists at all!
- Correct questions
- Apache Content Negotiation for language selection
- (Hopefully) stable API for importing and exporting license choices
- IE (6 and 7) compatibility
- all HTML elements and CSS classes are prefixed with cc_js_ to avoid namespace clashes with others' apps
- Safari compatibility
- Opera compatibility
- Performance analysis, fixes based on this
- UI prettification (done by Alex)
- code prettification (by Asheesh)
- use zc.buildout for dependencies
- Just like 1.0, hopefully.
The following are versions we suggest you use in a massive public-facing web service.
- All strings are translated
- We have a story for keeping this up with high reliability
- It looks nice