- Attribution 3.0 Greece
- Attribution - Non-Commercial 3.0 Greece
- Attribution - Non-Commercial NoDerivs 3.0 Greece
- Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 Greece
- Attribution - NoDerivs 3.0 Greece
- Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Greece
Many thanks to all who contributed to the localization of the license suite.
Creative Commons is working with GRNET to create Greece jurisdiction-specific licenses from the generic Creative Commons licenses.
CCi Greece List
Public Lead: Theodoros Karounos, GRNET Legal Leads: Prodromos Tsiavos, Marinos Papadopoulos
- License draft (PDF English)
- License draft (PDF Greek)
- English explanation of substantive legal changes
- Subscribe to the discussion
- Read the discussion archives
- Greek CC Facebook Group
More about GRNET
The Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET) supports the research and development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) within Greece and internationally, through the provision of its high-capacity networking and grid computing infrastructure, the strengthening of e-Learning & e-Business practices, as well as the participation in international research and education efforts. GRNET operates under the auspices of the Ministry of Development and is supervised by the General Secretariat for Research and Development.
More information about the I3 Team of GRNET responsible for the Greek version of CC and GPL and LGPL licenses (in Greek.)
More information about GRNET (English).