Government use of Creative Commons
Currently this is a scratchpad for referencing known government uses of CC licensing (and government recommendations of CC licensing). Please add to the list and turn compelling uses into case studies.
- http://www.president.am/president/cover/eng/ Official website of the Armenian President. CC License BY-ND 3.0 Unported.
- http://www.qsic.qld.gov.au/QSIC/QSIC.nsf/CPByUNID/BFDC06236FADB6814A25727B0013C7EE A Government information open access and use strategy
- http://www.innovation.gov.au/innovationreview/Pages/home.aspx recommends government use of CC licenses.
- policy etc materials from the National Library of Australia: eg http://www.nla.gov.au/policy/cdp/
- the photo of the day project by Sydney's Powerhouse Museum: http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/imageservices/
- downloadable pdfs from the Play program of Sydney's Powerhouse Museum: http://play.powerhousemuseum.com/
- http://www.siac.net.co/Home.php?opc=2 Official website of the Colombian Biodiversity Information System depending from the Environment Ministry.