you are cordially invited to our 2012 regional meeting, following up on the Global Summit held last year in Warsaw, and leading up to another summit next year. We will meet on the 20th of September, together with Jessica Coates and Timothy Vollmer from Creative Commons, with an agenda that includes planning and strategy for 2013, Creative Commons' work on policy, the global network itself and the 10th birthday of Creative Commons.
Participation is open for all affiliates and while it's especially relevant for those of you who have a leading role in your jurisdiction, participation would also be welcome from others in an affiliate team, as many of the topics covered in the discussion would be relevant in much of the work with Creative Commons.
In the afternoon of the 19th of September, a School of Open workshop will be held, which is open for everyone but in particular affiliates wishing to engage in the School of Open. You're most welcome to participate. In the evening of the 19th of September, we'll organise a get-together of all affiliates who are attending OKFestival or the regional meeting. More details will follow.
Agenda for the 20th of September
- 10.00 - 10.20 Introductions & arrivals (Jonas)
- 10.20 - 10.40 Global Network: Presentation (Jessica)
- 10.40 - 11.20 -- Discussion
- 11.20 - 11.40 Policy Work: Presentation (Timothy)
- 11.40 - 12.20 -- Discussion
- 12.20 - 13.40 Break & lighter lunch
- 13.40 - 14.00 CC Strategy: Presentation (Jonas)
- 14.00 - 14.20 -- Feedback
- 14.20 - 15.20 -- Workshop on strategy for Europe
- 15.20 - 15.30 10th birthday: Presentation (Jessica)
- 15.30 - 16.00 -- Discussion
We'll be in the Atlas meeting room at Sitra - The Finnish Innovation Fund, one of the conference venues of OKFestival. The address is Itämerentori 2, with the closest tram (line 8) and metro stop being Ruoholahtimore.
- Jessica Coates (CC HQ)
- Jonas Öberg (CC HQ)
- Timothy Vollmer (CC HQ)