you are cordially invited to our 2012 regional meeting, organised in connection with OKFestival in September. Following up on the Global Summit held last year in Warsaw, and leading up to another summit next year, we will meet on the 20th of September together with Jessica Coates and Timothy Vollmer from Creative Commons, with an agenda that includes planning and strategy for 2013, Creative Commons' work on policy, the broader strategy for our work worldwide as well as the 10th birthday.
Participation is open for all affiliates and while it's especially relevant for those of you who have a leading role in your jurisdiction, participation would also be welcome from others in an affiliate team, as many of the topics covered in the discussion would be relevant in much of the work within a team.
In the early afternoon of the 19th of September, a School of Open workshop will be held (11:30-15:30), which is open for everyone but in particular affiliates wishing to engage in the School of Open. You're most welcome to participate. In the evening of the 19th of September, we'll organise a get-together of all affiliates who are attending OKFestival or the regional meeting. More details will follow.
At 19.00 on the 19th of September, we're organising a get-together of affiliates at the Konstan Möljä (http://www.konstanmolja.fi/) at Hietalahdenkatu 14, Helsinki. Möljä is a traditional finnish kitchen with a maritime feel to it.
Agenda for the 20th of September
- 10.00 - 10.20 Introductions & arrivals (Jonas)
- 10.20 - 10.40 Global Network: Presentation (Jessica)
- 10.40 - 11.20 -- Discussion
- 11.20 - 11.40 Policy Work: Presentation (Timothy)
- 11.40 - 12.20 -- Discussion
- 12.20 - 13.40 Break & lighter lunch
- 13.40 - 14.00 CC Strategy: Presentation (Jonas)
- 14.00 - 14.20 -- Feedback
- 14.20 - 15.20 -- Workshop on strategy for Europe
- 15.20 - 15.30 10th birthday: Presentation (Jessica)
- 15.30 - 16.00 -- Discussion
We'll hold our meeting at the Comics Centre at Hämeentie 150, Helsinki. This is at the OKFestival venue, so it's easy to get to. The closest tramstop is Arabia, where line 6 has its end stop.
Lunch will be served at the Bistro Dylan Arabia where we've booked their cabinet room. We do not know yet what the lunch menu will be that day but there is always a soup, 20 different salads, meat and vegeburger options, omelette and 2 different hot meals. The bistro is located at Hämeentie 153 B.
Registration has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if there are any spaces left.
- Jessica Coates (CC HQ)
- Jonas Öberg (CC HQ)
- Timothy Vollmer (CC HQ)
- Thomas Margoni (Netherlands)
- Maarten Zeinstra (Netherlands)
- Nikos Roussos (Greece)
- Pam Fisher (UK)
- Prodromos Tsiavos (Greece/UK)
- Herkko Hietanen (Finland)
- Rauan Kenzhekhanuly (Kazakhstan)
- Maksym Naumko (Ukraine)
- John Weitzmann (Germany)
- Alek Tarkowski (Poland)
- Teresa Nobre (Portugal)
- Kristina Alexanderson (Sweden)
- Yannick H'Madoun (Belgium)
- Christian Villum (Denmark)
- Peter Leth (Denmark)
- Lara Beswick (France)
- Primavera de Filippi (France)
- Louisa Rizmanova (Russia)
- Claudio Artusio (Italy)