- 1 Developer
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Integration Best Practices
- 4 Mailing list archives
- 5 Marking
- 6 Metrics
- 7 Projects
- 8 Promotional
- 9 Technical Documentation
- 10 White Papers
- 11 Help Create Documents!
- Developer - Documentation for software developers.
- FAQ - Important documentation of frequently asked CC questions.
Integration Best Practices
Mailing list archives
- Visual/Audio Marking - How to properly mark various media with Creative Commons licenses.
- Metadata Marking - The primary focus of this article is machine-readable metadata
- Metrics in progress to assess CC-license adoption
- License Statistics
- "CC Statistics from CC-Monitor Project" (pdf)
- "Taking Stock of the Creative Commons Experiment..." (pdf)
- "Creative Commons license use five years on" (pdf)
How does Creative Commons and Commercial entities work together to get artists and companies paid?
- CC+ is the home for this effort.
Podcasting Legal Guide
Documents that aim to explain CC and licensing.
- General Information about Creative Commons (pdf)
- What is CC? poster (pdf)
- How to license poster (pdf)
- Simple Licensing infodoc (pdf)
- Sharing Creative Works Comics - A general introduction to copyright and CC licensing
- "Encouraging the Ecology of Creativity" info guide (pdf)
- CC Videos
- CC Comics
Help Create Documents!
How do you see CC? While these documents can exist on this wiki just fine and is a great way to get started, below is a package consisting of the Scribus document and files necessary to make documentation. Please post up any of your creations on this page!
- Information page framework (Scribus source file)
Please help us complete these!
Teaching Creative Commons
How should you go about teaching Creative Commons ideas to a general audience?
Creative Commons in the classroom
Creative Commons Overview for your Company
An overview of Creative Commons for a company.