= Monday, August 16, 2010
- Nathan, Asheesh: http://piratepad.net/vMJnNgqP5q
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Nathan, Asheesh: http://piratepad.net/F3pDrLemz4
Monday, June 28, 2010
- Nathan, Asheesh, and Rafi: Notes
- NY thinks this is fixed, want to sync up https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4001001
- This is working in next and master
- Accepted Pivotal story
- status update
- Still in progress
- status update
- Field Mapping work (from sprint)
- Was blocked by TripleStoreIndexer
- Going to work on for 3 hours, landing work from sprint
- NY thought this was fixed, but it's open in Pivotal ( https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/3888957 )
- Need to double check other verbs
- Field Mapping
- Make sure feeds verbs handle provenance correctly
Monday, June 21, 2010
- Nathan, Asheesh and Raffi: Notes
Monday, June 7, 2010
AL: Branch cleanup
A new developer should begin to add work on top of master.
The branch "provenance_tests" contains work on OAI-PMH and RDFa. It's also where we'll add the work on minus-curator.
"provenance_tests" will become "next"
AL: OAI-PMH provenance implementation
Defer to post -curator implementation
RKL: RDFa extraction and indexing
We can parse the RDFa title by adding the RDFa-parsing logic in the *wrong* place (in the feed updating method). I've tried to move it into the *right* place (a plugin, so we don't hit the network twice) but the plugin isn't being executed. I must have configured the plugin incorrectly. Raffi should look in the Hadoop log, not standard out, for his logging message. Raffi should push the branch to Nathan and he'll sanity-check the configuration.
AL/RKL: -curator status
Let's get this as far along as possible before the spring!
NRY: "Feature" pages in CC wiki
In preparation for the sprint next week, Brendan from MSU asked if we could create general "Feature" write-ups for things we're working on for AgShare. These would describe some feature (ie, Provenance, Analytics), so he could evaluate where intersection lies with his FSKN work.
I think each Feature maps to one or more Stories in Pivotal. My initial stub is at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Curator_Filtering (probably going to rename to Provenance or something like that).
Monday, June 2, 2010
Things Asheesh wants
- We work more clearly out of Pivotal Tracker.
- While on the phone, Asheesh updated it.
Things Nathan wants done before the sprint
- Branch cleanup
- Asheesh just did this.
- Data imported through OAI-PMH has the provenance of its feed. Damn the torpedos^Wtests.
Then we'll work on the "minus curator" story in Pivotal Tracker.
Thursday departure planning
At some point, Nathan wants to figure out his Thursday departure planning on the sprint's last day.