DiscoverEd is a search prototype developed by Creative Commons to explore metadata enhanced search, specifically for OER. DiscoverEd combines full text search with metadata about the resources. DiscoverEd is built on Nutch.
- Gloassary of DiscoverEd-related terms.
- Basic guide on metadata markup for DiscoverEd.
- DiscoverEd specification pages
- More advanced pages containing the DiscoverEd specifications.
- This page documents ways in which developers may use the data gathered by the project for other purposes.
- Source repository (gitorious)
- Project planning (Pivotal Tracker)
- Development notes
- Hacking DiscoverEd