The primary goal of the Creative Commons Developer Community (CCDC) is to build a community of developers around the development of tools facilitating Creative Commons' licenses and standards. You can help by accepting one of our Tech Challenges.
- Build a strong and supportive community of developers
- Support Creative Commons Developer Community Projects
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons licenses
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons standards
Creative Commons actively develops the following software projects:
We also maintain several library projects which are reused in some of our applications:
- License Wrappers language-specific wrappers for representing and manipulating license information
- Creative Commons Web Services
- Web Services Client Implementations
- Ajax License Chooser
The projects below are currently being discussed or explored:
- Content Aggregation
- libcclicense - an abstract library for implementing license support (C-library)
- Dream CC Tool - A discussion of the "ideal" CC tool; possibly the successor to ccPublisher?
- Development Ideas - A collection of nascent ideas for CC-enabled tools. As these become more fleshed out, they'll be moved to their own pages.