The primary goal of the Creative Commons Developer Community (CCDC) is to build a community of developers around the development of tools facilitating Creative Commons' licenses and standards.
- Build a strong and supportive community of developers
- Support Creative Commons Developer Community Projects
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons licenses
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons standards
Creative Commons actively develops the following software projects:
Code for our projects is hosted at Sourceforge.net or Berlios.de; see the Source Repository Policy for information on contributing code or starting a new project.
We also maintain several library projects which are reused in some of our applications:
- License Wrappers language-specific wrappers for representing and manipulating license information
- Creative Commons Web Services
- Web Services Client Implementations
- Ajax License Chooser
The projects below are currently being discussed or explored: