Thank you for your interest in Creative Commons!
We encourage you to check out the FAQ for answers to the most commonly asked questions at Creative Commons. If your question is not addressed in the FAQ, feel free to email the most appropriate team contact (only one) below:
- General information: email@example.com
- Metadata inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press, analyst and public relations: email@example.com
- Website issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ccPublisher and other tools: email@example.com
- Financial disclosures and complaints (audit committee: Joi Ito, Eric Eldred, Molly Van Houweling, and Diane Cabell): firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also have public discussion lists for Creative Commons licenses and metadata.
543 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA, United States
fax: +1.415.946.3001 (include "Attn: Creative Commons" on cover sheet)
Copyright infringement notifications
If you have reason to believe that any material or activity on a site controlled or operated by Creative Commons (such as creativecommons.org, sciencecommons.org or ccmixter.org) is infringing of the right(s) owned by you or someone else, for whom you have authority to act, please follow our DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure</a>.