Friday, May 19, 2006
Shortly after releasing Windows and Linux packages for ccPublisher 2 a simple but potentially common bug was reported from a previous beta release. This bug was corrected and 2.0.1 was released.
If you have suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports, you can file them in the tracker as well (http://roundup.creativecommons.org/ccpublisher). If you wish to discuss development of ccPublisher, you can subscribe to the cc-devel mailing list.
- Linux (tar.gz): http://download.berlios.de/cctools/ccPublisher-2.0.1.tar.gz
- Windows XP: http://download.berlios.de/cctools/ccPublisher-126.96.36.199-setup.exe
- Mac OS X: coming soon...
- Windows: The download link above points to the Windows installer; run that file and ccPublisher will be installed and added to your Start menu.
- Linux: The download link above points to a source tarball, which includes most of what you need. See ccPublisher on Linux for details.
- Mac OS X: The download link points to a zip file which contains the application file. Unzip the archive to run ccPublisher.