Catalyst Campaign Fundraising Toolkit
Ask letter copy
Personal campaign profiles
Personal campaign profiles are an excellent way for you or your group to raise awareness and funds for the Catalyst Grants Program, since people can donate directly from your profile. Once you've created your page, you can link to it in emails, blog posts, and tweets and encourage your friends and networks to donate and support the Campaign.
1. Refer to this example profile for reference. Feel free to use the text for your own page.
2. Register by creating a username and entering email address, first name, last name. You will then be able to create your profile, which will remain inactive until we've verified.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify your account. We'll let you know when your profile is active, so you can begin spreading the word!
Place this button on your website or blog and help spread CC.
Insert our donation widget into your blog or website. Learn how here.
There are three ways to give to the Catalyst Campaign.
1. Make an online donation using credit card, Google Checkout account, or PayPal account on the donate page.
2. Send a check, payable to Creative Commons, to:
171 Second Street Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94105
3. Send a wire transfer (recommended for donations USD500 or greater). For wire information, please contact melissa[at]creativecommons.org
One-page Grant Program / Campaign Info Sheet
maybe we don't need this?