Adding new Case Study
When putting together a long article, if you forget to push "Save changes" religiously, you can lose a lot of material from timing out. Can we extend people's logged in time?
This also causes you to lose your information. Anyway to keep some of the data saved in the form and text field?
Duplicate Wiki pages
Adding a Case Study for a project that already has an entry in the wiki is problematic (see: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Valkaama) These are entries from Content Directories. Maybe case studies should have the folder /casestudies before them?
Case Study Form
Is slightly confusing. Does it mean author of the case study? Or the author of the content?
Is it possible to add some pre-existing tags? Of course people should be able to add new ones, but it's helpful to see naming conventions and existing tags.
Can this be generated automatically from the checked boxes? If that's not possible, we should mention that multiple license URLs should be separated by a comma.
- @Jess any design elements we can include from the book?
- move the featured cases more to the top
- cut down on intro text
- include themed banner, if/when complete
- make the navigation/sort boxes (the orange ones) smaller
- View Case Studies box: can this pull or link to example/featured cases from each category? Might catch eyes better.