CC Publisher Developer
ccPublisher is Creative Commons's tool for generating license information for a file and optionally uploading it to the Internet Archive for free hosting. ccPublisher also serves as a platform for development of other Creative Commons license-enabled tools. Our most recent release is ccPublisher 2. We are currently working on 2.2, which will focus on supporting internationalization.
- ccPublisher 2 Architecture Design documents for the ccPublisher 2.0 architecture (and P6 core).
- ccPublisher 2 Roadmap Target dates for releases and features to be included in each.
- Autogenerated API documentation
- ccTools Berlios Source repository information
- Developing ccPublisher 2 Checking out a sandbox from Subversion and working with the code
- Customizing ccPublisher 2
- Customizing ccPublisher 2 Creating new versions of ccPublisher that support different metadata sets or different backends.
- Extending ccPublisher Creating extensions to add functionality to ccPublisher
- Writing a Storage Provider Adding support for new upload repositories to ccPublisher 2 and P6-based applications
- ccPublisher Release Procedure Information on creating releases and packages.
- ccPublisher Tracker Bug reporting and feature request tracking
- Reporting Issues Information on submitting useful issue reports
ccPublisher 2 is now at the point where it is more stable than ccPublisher 1.x for most users. We recommend using the latest release of ccPublisher 2.