- When using this wiki, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) this wiki is provided for general information purposes only and provides a general discussion about Creative Commons licenses, tools and related issues and should and may not be relied on, represented to be or used as a substitute for securing appropriate advice or professional consultation; (b) Creative Commons provides this wiki as a forum for members of the public to discuss this information and that nothing in this wiki constitutes the official opinion, position or view of Creative Commons; (c) Creative Commons is not responsible for the information provided in this wiki and/or for any action taken or activity that occurs as a result of the information provided on this wiki.
- When contributing to this wiki, you retain the copyright that you own. You agree that all content you own and voluntarily provide on this wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (or a future version of the Creative Commons Attribution International License), is not copyrightable, or is in the public domain (such as content you make available under CC0). For content you upload that is not owned by you, you agree that all such content has been licensed by its owner under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (or, for uploaded media files, under any Creative Commons license), is not copyrightable, or is in the public domain (such as content made available under CC0). If content you do not own is not available under these terms, you must not upload it to this wiki. All such content must be clearly marked with appropriate licensing and attribution information.
- All content on this site contributed after 22 January 2014 or contributed by staff of Creative Commons is licensed under the Creative Commons is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license unless otherwise marked. Material contributed prior to 22 January 2014 is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 International license with attribution to "Creative Commons wiki" unless otherwise marked. Creative Commons’ trademarks are licensed subject to the Trademark Policy.
- In addition to and without limiting the license granted under 2 above, you agree to license, upon submission, any and all code that you contribute to the Creative Commons code repository to Creative Commons Corp. on a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual basis for Creative Commons Corp. to use in any manner and for any purpose, including without limitation to reproduce, distribute, make derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform and publicly digitally perform for commercial and noncommercial purposes, in any format.
- You represent and warrant to Creative Commons Corp., its directors, officers, employees and agents that you have the right and authority to grant the licenses described in 2 and 3 and you indemnify Creative Commons Corp., it's directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all direct losses, costs, expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by Creative Commons Corp. as a result of your breach of this warranty.