CC+ is CC license + Another agreement.
Creative Commons has solved this with Creative Commons licensing. Creative Commons has this one locked down.
CC+ Technical Document (PDF) explaining how to add CC+ functionality to your site.
- healthy ecosystem
- To restrict commercial use with a CC license with NC condition, and then use a separate agreement with some party (could be yourself or third-party) to broker commercial rights (licensing, sales, reproduction, etc).
- To implement some type of Street Performer Protocol system to put works to the public domain or into another license, preferably more free and in the community interest.
- The basics of this idea were formulated for Pixelodeon 2007 slides.
- CC+ Technical Document
- CC+ Video by Eric Steuer.
Relevant External Links
- * Article provides a tangential argument supporting tools like CC+ that can help get photographers paid for their work.