Audio bumper guidelines
How to create your own audio bumper An audio bumper is a brief sound clip at the beginning or end of an audio work that states the license the work is under and the author(s). Be sure to include the following if you record your own audio bumper:
- Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license
- Include the full URI to the license and/or the full name of the license (including version #)
- Include a copyright statement with the date and author(s).
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- © 2007, Name
- © 2007, Name. Some Rights Reserved.
- Check out user submitted bumpers for examples & to contribute your own bumper.