Revision as of 23:57, 7 November 2011 by Nkinkade
Sharing Creative Works
|Languages:||English | العربية|
Sharing Creative Works is a new comic about Creative Commons. It aims to explain the basics of CC licensing as simply as possible to a general audience, including children. To make remixes and translations as easy as possible, the original artwork is in SVG format and all the assets are available for download. Please contribute!
This comic will also serve as the foundation of the documentation for the Sugar Licensing Activity, our collaboration with One Laptop Per Child. The final documentation and activity will be customized for each country's distribution, so please let us know if you have suggestions for making this document as culturally accessible as possible.
Please share your feedback on the talk page, either of this index or the pages of specific panels. Or, download the assets to make your own changes. Please upload user remixes/translations to their own wiki page and link to them below. Thanks!
- Art by Alex Roberts & Rebecca Rojer
- Text by Rebecca Rojer, Jon Phillips & Alex Roberts
- Thanks to Asheesh Laroia, Virginia Rutledge, Ahrash Bissell, Mike Linksvayer, Eric Steuer, Diane Cabell, & Lawrence Lessig
This comic has been dedicated to the public domain. However, please note that the CC logo is a registered trademark of Creative Commons. Creative Commons also claims trademarks on its license buttons. For more information, please review our trademark policies.
- PDF of the entire comic
- ZIP archive of:
- the original SVG images
- high quality PNG images
- the script in plain text
- the Scribus document used to generate the PDF
User Remixes & Translations
Please link to your remixes and translations here!
- Narrated video version (English): YouTube
- Norwegian: Å dele det man skaper. Slides+text, narrated videocast.
- French: Sharing Creative Works (par l'équipe Framalang du site Framasoft)
- Italian: Condividere le proprie creazioni. Una guida illustrata alle Creative Commons
- Sweden: Att dela med sig av det man skapar
- Traditional Chinese 華語 (臺灣): 分享創造力
- Arabic العربية: مشاركة_الأعمال_الإبداعية
- Español: Video subtitulado (15M) y archivos para modificarlo con Cinelerra (27M). El mismo video para ver online
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 7 November 2011, at 23:57.