The Learning Resource Metadata Initiative is a project co-led by the Association of Educational Publishers and Creative Commons to build a common metadata vocabulary for educational resources.
- Official LRMI.net blog
- LRMI Google Group/mailing list
- Follow LRMI on the CC blog and use #lrmi to discuss on social media.
- LRMI FAQ
Phase 1: Specification Development
Phase 1 Related Announcements
- 2011-06-07 LRMI Announcement
- 2011-07-18 Technical Working Group - Call for Participation
- 2011-10-21 Open for Comment – Public Draft of the Learning Resource Metadata Initiative Specification
- 2011-11-21 LRMI Specification version 0.5
- 2012-01-23 Specification version 0.7
Phase 2: Implementation
Creative Commons is funded to work with up to 10 OER platforms and registries to implement LRMI. Please refer to the LRMI Implementation page for more information.
- Technical Working Group
- September 8th Face-to-Face agenda
- Use Cases
- Scratchpad for references and ideas
- Presentation on vocabulary development best practices informing LRMI