Please note: An account is needed only to edit the CC Wiki. If you need an account, please email webmaster at creativecommons org and we'll make you an account.
Please read the disclaimer.
|Porting status:||In progress|
|Porting started:||(add data)|
|License published:||(add data)|
|Mailing list archive URL:||(add data)|
|Involved institutions:||(add data)|
- Are your jurisdiction's copyright laws derived from or closely mirror another jurisdiction's laws (e.g., based on the French copyright law)?
- Does your jurisdiction protect databases and/or data under sui generis protection?
- Is there a statutory or compulsory licensing scheme in your jurisdiction?
- Does your law recognize the concept of "moral rights" of an author?
- Does your law contain exceptions and limitations from copyright, such as fair dealing rights?
- Are there any mandatory form requirements for licensing copyrights in your jurisdiction that the ported licenses will need to accommodate?
- Are there any other mandatory provisions of law that might cause a deviation between the terms and conditions of the unported licenses and licenses adapted to your jurisdiction's laws?
- Would a court in your jurisdiction treat the CC legal code as a license under copyright?
Public Discussion Report
Substantial Changes Report
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 5 July 2011, at 22:28.